I’m a passionate and dedicated researcher with formal training in U.S. history and art history with a particular emphasis in American material and visual culture. I have extensive experience in archival, curatorial, and exhibition research.
I currently work as a Registrar in Sotheby’s New York office.
Below are some of the institutions I have worked with:
- Hunter Research, Inc. – Trenton, NJ
- New Jersey National Guard Militia Museum – Sea Girt, NJ
- Rosemont College Archives – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Society of the Holy Child Jesus Archives – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Thomas Edison Center at Menlo Park – Edison, NJ
- The Union League Legacy Foundation – Philadelphia, PA
I started Mary’s Musings as a place to share my thoughts on museums, art, and history. You can read more about my goals for this website here.